Home News Telekom Austria Telekom Srbija to examine participation – the standard

Telekom Austria Telekom Srbija to examine participation – the standard

214
0

Arsenal_8 VIENNA ( Dow Jones) – Telekom Austria AG, a newspaper report that examines the participation of the Serbian Telekom Srbija . The Vienna group had interest in a large proportion of the company , reports the Austrian daily "Der Standard "(Monday edition). (Photo : Telekom Austria)

In addition to Telekom Austria also had the German Telekom AG, the Egyptian Orascom Telecom Holding, France Telecom SA and Swedish Teliasonera AB indicated an interest in the quoted standard , the Serbian newspaper " Politika ". Politika relies on pro-government circles. The German Telekom declined at the request of Dow Jones Newswires a comment.
The Serbian government infrastructure company PTT Srbija Traffic currently holds around 80 % of Telekom Srbija, the Greek telecommunications group OTE, owns the remaining 20 %. Serbia’s government has the U.S. investment bank Citigroup to the implementation of the privatization of a large part responsible for the national telecom company. Originally the government wanted to sell 40%, Citigroup PTT but recommended the sale of at least 50 % of the company. Citigroup was the Telekom Srbija valued at 3.2 billion EUR, as Politika had reported earlier.
The Telekom Austria declined to comment on rumors .

Website: www.derstandard.at
– By Flemming E. Hansen , Dow Jones Newswires ;
+49 ( 0 ) 69 29 725 104 unternehmen.de @ dowjones.com
(Philipp Grontzki in Frankfurt contributed to the message.)
DJG / DJN / sha / kla / voi